Dear Tiverton Public Schools Community,
For all of our safety information, we have created a webpage positioned on our website - link here: https://www.tivertonschools.org/o/tsd/page/safety
• All high school spring sports start Monday.
• We have been using a new technology in our high school science classes to help our students learn - take a look.
• Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-24 School Year - Online pre-registration has begun. Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023 in order to register. Registration information may be submitted at your convenience from a computer or Chromebook at home, or via a kiosk located at our administration office Monday-Friday. Please call 401-816-0466 to schedule access to the kiosk.
• The next School Committee meeting is Monday, March 27, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. in the high school library. At this meeting I will be asking the School Committee to approve the calendar for the 23-24 school year.
• Below are community notices for Tiverton Youth Baseball and Softball and Flag Football
Below I have shared some reminders. Please take a moment to review this information that helps support our schools.
Early Risers Before School Program: Should you need to drop your child off at our schools prior to the scheduled start time, please consider enrolling your child in our Early Risers Program that is available to all Fort Barton, Pocasset, Ranger and TMS students for a nominal fee. The Tiverton Public Schools is proud to offer this successful before school program for any students in grades K - 8. The Early Risers Program allows families to drop off students anytime after 6:45 AM at the designated location. Early Risers is open every day that school is open and is a fun and friendly program that allows for students to socialize through crafting and other activities. For more information on the Early Risers Program, visit our website HERE. Registration is required to participate in this program. It is really important for planning purposes, to register your child as soon as possible. Your timely registration is greatly appreciated so that the Early Risers Program Coordinator can continue to provide an excellent program for your child. Should you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Christine Giannini at email@example.com.
School Committee Meetings: All School Committee meetings are available to watch via YouTube on the "Tiverton Videos" Channel. All School Committee agendas are available on the Rhode Island Secretary of State's website.
Updated School Calendar: The latest school calendar for the 22 - 23 school year is HERE.
Chromebook Insurance: Should you wish to purchase insurance for your child's school issued Chromebook device, please review the directions provided on the following digital flyer: https://5il.co/1i3ut
Dell Education Discount: TPS families are able to purchase Dell products at a discount through their Education program. Please use the following link for more information: www.Dell.com/mpp/TivertonSchools
Athletics: Our athletic schedules for our Tiverton High School and Middle School sports teams are available directly on our new website under the "Go Tigers!" section and the Events section of our Main Menu on our website. Catch our Tigers in action!
We are Hiring: It takes great people to create a positive student experience and Tiverton Public Schools are looking to add to our great team of people. Please take a look at the positions that we are currently looking to fill in our schools on https://www.schoolspring.com. We highly encourage anyone interested in any of our current positions to create a SchoolSpring account and apply.
With our students in mind,
Peter Sanchioni, Ph.D.
Tiverton Public Schools
100 North Brayton Road, Rear
Tiverton, Rhode Island 02878